Here’s my resources slide from this weekend’s presentation. Stay tuned – live recording coming soon.
- Microsoft Learn
- Integrating Bing Maps into PowerApps with GPS
- Scrolling Screen (infinite scroll)
- Display User Profile Photo (for authentication)
- Modal (Pop-up) Screen
- Image Circle Crop
- Cortana Intro
- Sample canvas apps (Expense Report, Help Desk, Meeting Capture)
- Webinar Listing
- ROI Case Study
- AI Builder (*new)
- MBAS 2019 Keynote (*new)
- PBI Desktop – June 2019 Feature Summary (*new)
- Intelligent Process Automation with Microsoft Flow (*new)
Speaker: Fleitas, Hiram
Location: Nova South Eastern University
- (Room 2072 – Dev) June 8, 2019 at 11am: https://sqlsaturday.com/864/Sessions/Details.aspx?sid=93019
This one is a monster 251 slides, with 6 demos on the latest content I have. It shows you how to build an app from scratch using a low-code approach. If you know Excel formulas, you can build an app.
- Cortana integration with Power BI
- Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Studio (ADS)
- SQL Server
- Security and Governance.
You can already go through this monster by looking at the PDF and all the content on my GitHub repo.
Feedback is always important. This is what the attendees rated my presentation. The best feedback I received after the presentation, was that it could be made into an 8hr pre-con by simply adding hands-on work for the attendees as labs. I intent to do that for a near future opportunity.
Btw, this is how my PowerApp, that I demo’ed, currently looks.
- Dark mode
All the best,
One thought on “Going big…REAL BIG. Power Platform – Resources 🚀”
[…] Prev Post: https://dba2o.wordpress.com/2019/06/10/going-big-real-big-power-platform-resources/ […]