Here’s my resources slide from this weekend’s presentation. Stay tuned – live recording coming soon.
- Microsoft Learn
- Integrating Bing Maps into PowerApps with GPS
- Scrolling Screen (infinite scroll)
- Display User Profile Photo (for authentication)
- Modal (Pop-up) Screen
- Image Circle Crop
- Cortana Intro
- Sample canvas apps (Expense Report, Help Desk, Meeting Capture)
- Webinar Listing
- ROI Case Study
- AI Builder (*new)
- MBAS 2019 Keynote (*new)
- PBI Desktop – June 2019 Feature Summary (*new)
Speaker: Fleitas, Hiram
Location: Nova South Eastern University
- (Room 2072 – Dev) June 8, 2019 at 11am: https://sqlsaturday.com/864/Sessions/Details.aspx?sid=93019
This one is a monster 251 slides, with 6 demos on the latest content I have. It shows you how to build an app from scratch using a low-code approach. If you know Excel formulas, you can build an app.
- Cortana integration with Power BI
- Microsoft Flow
- Azure Data Studio (ADS)
- SQL Server
- Security and Governance.
Feedback is always important. This is what the attendees rated my presentation. The best feedback I received after the presentation, was that it could be made into an 8hr pre-con by simply adding hands-on work for the attendees as labs. I intent to do that for a near future opportunity.
Btw, this is how my PowerApp, that I demo’ed, currently looks.
- Dark mode
All the best,